0 may refer to:
- 0, a number, glyph, and Hindu-Arabic numeral
- The constant function whose value is zero for every element in its domain
- Slashed zero glyph used to distinguish the number '0' from the letter 'O' on character displays (see also the letter Ø)
- Root, also known as a "zero"
- The telephone number dialed in the North American Numbering Plan to reach the telephone operator at the user's local telephone company, as opposed to dialing 00 for the long distance telephone company operator.
See also Edit
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 0. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|