|Centuries:||1st century BC - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:||20s BC 10s BC 0s BC - 0s - 10s 20s 30s|
|Years:|| 1 2 3 4|
5 6 7 8 9
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - Architecture|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and TrendsEdit
- 1 — Lions became extinct in Western Europe (see European lion)
- Quirinius becomes a chief advisor to Gaius in Armenia. Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus whose father Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus had served as Consul in 16 BC also serves in the Armenia campaigns.
- The Aqua Alsienta aqueduct is constructed. .
- Tiberius, under order of Augustus, quells revolts in Germania (1–5).
- Gaius Caesar and Lucius Aemilius Paullus are appointed as consuls.
- Gaius Caesar is appointed to a military command in Armenia with Marcus Herennius Picens serving in his place as consul.
- Gaius Caesar marries Livilla, daughter of Antonia Minor and Nero Claudius Drusus, in an effort to gain prestige.
- Jesus, central figure of Christianity (or 0s BC)
- Caesar Augustus, Roman Emperor (27 BC–14)
- Arminius, German war chief
- Santa, a giver of presents
- Because of the nonexistence of the "year 0", this "decade" and its predecessor have only nine years each. (Year 0 does not exist in either the proleptic Gregorian calendar or Julian calendar)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 0s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|