Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Events and trendsEdit
- 1006 BC — David becomes king of the ancient Israelites (traditional date).
- 1002 BC — Death of Zhou zhao wang, King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- 1001 BC — Zhou mo wang becomes King of the Zhou Dynasty of China.
- Earliest evidence of farming in the Kenya highlands.
- c. 1000 BC — Bronze Age ends.
- c. 1000 BC — Latins come to Italy from the Danube region.
- c. 1000 BC — Archaeological evidence obtained from inscriptions excavated in 2005 dates the Tamil language, a classical language spoken in India.
- c. 1000 BC — Assyrians started to conquer neighbouring regions.
- 1000 BC — World population: 50,000,000
- 1000 BC — Priene, Western Turkey is founded.
- c. 1000 BC — Hungarian separates from its closest linguistic relatives, the Ob-Ugric languages.
- c. 1000 BC — Saul.
- c. 1000 BC — Ancient Iranian peoples enter Persia.
- c. 1000 BC — Iron is introduced in Ancient India.
- Phoenician alphabet is invented.
- David, king of the ancient Israelites (1006 BC–965 BC)
- Zoroaster, ancient Iranian prophet (approximate date, estimates range from 1000 BC to 600 BC)
- ^ an average of figures from different sources as listed at the US Census Bureau's Historical Estimates of World Population
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1000s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|