|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1000s 1010s 1020s - 1030s - 1040s 1050s 1060s
|Years:||1031 1032 1033 - 1034 - 1035 1036 1037|
|1034 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1034 |
|Ab urbe condita||1787|
|Armenian calendar|| 483 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-810 – -809|
|Coptic calendar||750 – 751|
|Ethiopian calendar||1026 – 1027|
|Hebrew calendar||4794 – 4795|
|- Vikram Samvat||1089 – 1090|
|- Shaka Samvat||956 – 957|
|- Kali Yuga||4135 – 4136|
|Iranian calendar||412 – 413|
|Islamic calendar||425 – 426|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1694|
|Thai solar calendar||1577|
- April 11 — Empress Zoe of Byzantium marries her chamberlain and elevates him to the throne of the Eastern Roman Empire as Michael IV.
- Franche-Comté becomes subject to the Holy Roman Empire.
- The heir to the displaced Balhae kings revolts against the Liao Dynasty and flees to Goryeo when defeated.
- April 11 — Romanus III, Eastern Roman Emperor (b. 968)
- May 10 — Mieszko II of Poland (b. 990)
- November 25 — King Malcolm II of Scotland (killed in battle)
People of the year 1034 at Familypedia
11 people were born in 1034
5 children were born to the 4 women born in 1034
13 people died in 1034
587 people lived in 1034
Events of the year 1034 at FamilypediaEdit
3 people were married in 1034.
|Henry I of France (1008-1060)||Mathilde of the Holy Roman Empire (?-1034)+Mathilde von Friesland (c1024-1044)+Anne of Kiev (c1028-1075)|
|Mathilde von Friesland (c1024-1044)||Henry I of France (1008-1060)|
|Otto I von Rheinecke (995-1046)||Sophie|
There were 0 military battles in 1034.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1034. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|