|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1000s 1010s 1020s - 1030s - 1040s 1050s 1060s
|Years:||1032 1033 1034 - 1035 - 1036 1037 1038|
|1035 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1035 |
|Ab urbe condita||1788|
|Armenian calendar|| 484 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-809 – -808|
|Coptic calendar||751 – 752|
|Ethiopian calendar||1027 – 1028|
|Hebrew calendar||4795 – 4796|
|- Vikram Samvat||1090 – 1091|
|- Shaka Samvat||957 – 958|
|- Kali Yuga||4136 – 4137|
|Iranian calendar||413 – 414|
|Islamic calendar||426 – 427|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1695|
|Thai solar calendar||1578|
- Harald I becomes king of England.
- Harthacanute becomes king of Denmark.
- Magnus I becomes king of Norway.
- William II (the future William I of England) becomes duke of Normandy.
- Construction on the cathedral of Saint Sabino begins in Bari.
- Koper is awarded town rights.
- Hereward the Wake (year approximate)
- 1 July–3 July — Robert II Duke of Normandy at Bythinian Nicaea while on pilgrimage
- October 18 — Sancho III of Navarre
- November 4 — Jaromír, duke of Bohemia
- November 12 — Canute the Great, king of England, of Denmark, of Norway, some of Sweden, and the territories near the legendary Jomsviking stronghold Jomsburg.
People of the year 1035 at Familypedia
23 people were born in 1035
11 children were born to the 6 women born in 1035
12 people died in 1035
598 people lived in 1035
Events of the year 1035 at FamilypediaEdit
9 people were married in 1035.
There were 0 military battles in 1035.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1035. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|