|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 70s 80s 90s - 100s - 110s 120s 130s
|Years:||102 103 104 - 105 - 106 107 108|
|105 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 105 |
|Ab urbe condita||858|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1739 – -1738|
|Coptic calendar||-179 – -178|
|Ethiopian calendar||97 – 98|
|Hebrew calendar||3865 – 3866|
|- Vikram Samvat||160 – 161|
|- Shaka Samvat||27 – 28|
|- Kali Yuga||3206 – 3207|
|Iranian calendar||517 BP – 516 BP|
|Islamic calendar||533 BH – 532 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 765|
|Thai solar calendar||648|
- Trajan starts the second expedition against Dacia.
- Legio XXX Ulpia Victrix and II Traiana Fortis are created by Trajan.
- The Romans conquer Kerak from the Nabateans.
- Last year (17th) of yongyuan era and start of yuanxing era of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty.
- A peace treaty is signed between Baekje and Silla in the Korean peninsula (the war started in 85).
Arts and SciencesEdit
- The Chinese refine papermaking from Cai Lun in China; paper had been excavated in China dated from 2nd-century BC.
- Pope Alexander I succeeds Pope Evaristus as the sixth pope.
- Change of Patriarch of Constantinople from Patriarch Plutarch to Patriarch Sedecion.
People of the year 105 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 105
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 105
0 people died in 105
3 people lived in 105
|Marcomir IV der Franken (aft91-149)||Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)|
|Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)||Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ascyla|
|Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)|
Events of the year 105 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 105.
There were 0 military battles in 105.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 105. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|