|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1020s 1030s 1040s - 1050s - 1060s 1070s 1080s
|Years:||1048 1049 1050 - 1051 - 1052 1053 1054|
|1051 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1051 |
|Ab urbe condita||1804|
|Armenian calendar|| 500 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-793 – -792|
|Coptic calendar||767 – 768|
|Ethiopian calendar||1043 – 1044|
|Hebrew calendar||4811 – 4812|
|- Vikram Samvat||1106 – 1107|
|- Shaka Samvat||973 – 974|
|- Kali Yuga||4152 – 4153|
|Iranian calendar||429 – 430|
|Islamic calendar||442 – 443|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1711|
|Thai solar calendar||1594|
- Godwin, is exiled from England by King Edward the Confessor for refusing to take action against the townspeople of Dover. He returns the following year.
- Hilarion of Kiev becomes the first native metropolitan of the Eastern Orthodox Church in Kievan Rus.
- May 19 — Henry I of France marries Anne of Kiev at the cathedral of Reims.
- William of Normandy fights for his life and crown in Normandy.
- Edgar Atheling, uncrowned King of England 1066 after the Battle of Hastings
- Mi Fu, Chinese poet, painter, and calligrapher (d. 1107)
- January 22 — Aelfric Puttoc, archbishop of York
- Bi Sheng, Song Dynasty Chinese inventor of movable type printing
Heads of statesEdit
People of the year 1051 at Familypedia
12 people were born in 1051
7 children were born to the 3 women born in 1051
7 people died in 1051
768 people lived in 1051
Events of the year 1051 at FamilypediaEdit
9 people were married in 1051.
There were 0 military battles in 1051.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1051. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|