Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1020s 1030s 1040s - 1050s - 1060s 1070s 1080s
|Years:||1055 1056 1057 - 1058 - 1059 1060 1061|
|1058 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1058 |
|Ab urbe condita||1811|
|Armenian calendar|| 507 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-786 – -785|
|Coptic calendar||774 – 775|
|Ethiopian calendar||1050 – 1051|
|Hebrew calendar||4818 – 4819|
|- Vikram Samvat||1113 – 1114|
|- Shaka Samvat||980 – 981|
|- Kali Yuga||4159 – 4160|
|Iranian calendar||436 – 437|
|Islamic calendar||449 – 450|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1718|
|Thai solar calendar||1601|
- March 17 — King Lulach of Scotland is killed in battle against his cousin and rival Máel Coluim mac Donnchada, who later becomes King as Máel Coluim III.
- Antipope Benedict X is crowned pope, later deposed.
- Pope Nicholas II is elected pope in December, crowned in following year.
- Battle of Varaville
- Boleslaus II takes office as duke of Poland.
- Construction begins on Cathedral of Parma.
- Aldred becomes the first English bishop to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.
- The Almoravids conquer the Berghouata
- March 17 — King Lulach of Scotland
- March 29 — Pope Stephen IX
- Casimir I of Poland (b. 1015)
- Saint Alfwold
People of the year 1058 at Familypedia
14 people were born in 1058
15 children were born to the 9 women born in 1058
14 people died in 1058
838 people lived in 1058
Events of the year 1058 at FamilypediaEdit
6 people were married in 1058.
There were 0 military battles in 1058.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1058. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|