Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 70s 80s 90s - 100s - 110s 120s 130s
|Years:||103 104 105 - 106 - 107 108 109|
|Gregorian calendar|| 106 |
|Ab urbe condita||859|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1738 – -1737|
|Coptic calendar||-178 – -177|
|Ethiopian calendar||98 – 99|
|Hebrew calendar||3866 – 3867|
|- Vikram Samvat||161 – 162|
|- Shaka Samvat||28 – 29|
|- Kali Yuga||3207 – 3208|
|Iranian calendar||516 BP – 515 BP|
|Islamic calendar||532 BH – 531 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 766|
|Thai solar calendar||649|
- Trajan defeats king Decebalus of Dacia (Romania). Dacia becomes a Roman province.
- Trajan annexes Nabataean Arabia (with its capital Petra) as a Roman province.
- Aelian writes his Taktike Theoria (probable date).
- Change of Han Hedi to Han Shangdi of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty. First and the only year of yanping era.
- Change of Han Shangdi to Han Andi of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty.
- Han Hedi of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty
- August or September — Han Shangdi of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty
- Cai Lun — inventor of paper
- Liu Qing — Chinese prince
People of the year 106 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 106
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 106
0 people died in 106
3 people lived in 106
|Marcomir IV der Franken (aft91-149)||Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)|
|Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)||Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ascyla|
|Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ratherius der Franken (aft42-bef90)|
Events of the year 106 at FamilypediaEdit
1 people were married in 106.
|Ermengarde of Nevers (1050-?)||Hubert de Beaumont-au-Maine (?-?)|
There were 0 military battles in 106.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 106. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|