|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1050s 1060s 1070s - 1080s - 1090s 1100s 1110s
|Years:||1081 1082 1083 - 1084 - 1085 1086 1087|
|1084 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1084 |
|Ab urbe condita||1837|
|Armenian calendar|| 533 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-760 – -759|
|Coptic calendar||800 – 801|
|Ethiopian calendar||1076 – 1077|
|Hebrew calendar||4844 – 4845|
|- Vikram Samvat||1139 – 1140|
|- Shaka Samvat||1006 – 1007|
|- Kali Yuga||4185 – 4186|
|Iranian calendar||462 – 463|
|Islamic calendar||476 – 477|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1744|
|Thai solar calendar||1627|
- Saint Bruno founds the Carthusian Order of monks.
- Kyanzittha begins his reign in Myanmar.
- Henry IV crowned Emperor.
- Rome is besieged by the Holy Roman Emperor Henry IV, and is then sacked by the Normans of Robert Guiscard, who intended to restore papal authority over the city.
- Antioch is captured by the Seljuk Turks from the Byzantines.
- Chancellor Sima Guang and a group of scholars of the Chinese Song Dynasty complete the compilation of the Zizhi Tongjian, an enormous written universal history of China in 294 volumes of 3 million written Chinese characters.
People of the year 1084 at Familypedia
2 people were born in 1084
|Father||Mother||Age mother at birth|
|Hugues de Chiny (c1084-bef1131)||Otton II de Chiny (c1068-aft1131)||Alix de Namur (1068-aft1124)|
|Elisabeth von Dießen (c1084-1126)||Otto II. von Dießen (c1025-1122)||Adelheid von Regensburg (?-aft1120)|
0 children were born to the 1 women born in 1084
13 people died in 1084
936 people lived in 1084
Events of the year 1084 at FamilypediaEdit
4 people were married in 1084.
There were 0 military battles in 1084.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1084. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|