|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1060s 1070s 1080s - 1090s - 1100s 1110s 1120s
|Years:||1092 1093 1094 - 1095 - 1096 1097 1098|
|1095 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1095 |
|Ab urbe condita||1848|
|Armenian calendar|| 544 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-749 – -748|
|Coptic calendar||811 – 812|
|Ethiopian calendar||1087 – 1088|
|Hebrew calendar||4855 – 4856|
|- Vikram Samvat||1150 – 1151|
|- Shaka Samvat||1017 – 1018|
|- Kali Yuga||4196 – 4197|
|Iranian calendar||473 – 474|
|Islamic calendar||487 – 488|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1755|
|Thai solar calendar||1638|
- The country of Portugal is established for the second time.
- Pembroke Castle is built in Wales.
- The cathedral in Valence, France is consecrated.
- Coloman becomes King of Hungary.
- March — Byzantine emperor Alexius I Comnenus sends ambassadors to Pope Urban II, at the Council of Piacenza, to discuss sending mercenaries against the Seljuk Turks.
- November 18 — The Council of Clermont begins. The council is called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land.
- November 27 — Pope Urban II preaches the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont; Peter the Hermit begins to preach throughout France.
- Overpopulation in France, according to Pope Urban II.
- November 28 — On the last day of the Council of Clermont, Pope Urban II appoints Bishop Adhemar of Le Puy and Count Raymond IV of Toulouse to lead the First Crusade to the Holy Land.
- Usamah ibn Munqidh, Muslim chronicler
- Amadeus III of Savoy
- Hugh Bigod, 1st Earl of Norfolk
- Kogyo-Daishi, Restored Shingon Buddhism in Japan
- January 19 — Wulfstan
- June 26 - Robert, Bishop of Hereford
- July 29 — King Ladislaus I of Hungary
- October 12 — Margrave Leopold II of Austria
- Shen Kuo - a polymath Chinese scientist of Song Dynasty China
People of the year 1095 at Familypedia
42 people were born in 1095
18 children were born to the 15 women born in 1095
25 people died in 1095
916 people lived in 1095
Events of the year 1095 at FamilypediaEdit
17 people were married in 1095.
There were 0 military battles in 1095.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1095. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|