|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| -20s -10s 0s - 10s - 20s 30s 40s
|Years:||8 9 10 - 11 - 12 13 14|
|Gregorian calendar|| 11 |
|Ab urbe condita||764|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1833 – -1832|
|Coptic calendar||-273 – -272|
|Ethiopian calendar||3 – 4|
|Hebrew calendar||3771 – 3772|
|- Vikram Samvat||66 – 67|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3112 – 3113|
|Iranian calendar||611 BP – 610 BP|
|Islamic calendar||630 BH – 629 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 671|
|Thai solar calendar||554|
- Germania Inferior and the Rhine are secured by Germanicus.
- Augustus abandons his plan to create a defensive border at the Elbe, in order to reinforce the Roman defense along the Rhine and the Danube.
- Artabanus II of the Arsacid Dynasty becomes ruler of Parthia.
- In India, Satakarni begins his reign as Emperor of the Andhra Empire (11–29).
- Marcus Antistius Labeo prominent Roman jurist
People of the year 11 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 11
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 11
0 people died in 11
1 people lived in 11
|Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||Marcomir der West-Franken (bef14BC-)|
Events of the year 11 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 11.
There were 0 military battles in 11.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 11. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|