- For the Nokia mobile phone, see Nokia 1100
|Centuries:||10th century - 11th century - 12th century|
|Decades:|| 1070s 1080s 1090s - 1100s - 1110s 1120s 1130s
|Years:||1097 1098 1099 - 1100 - 1101 1102 1103|
|1100 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1100 |
|Ab urbe condita||1853|
|Armenian calendar|| 549 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-744 – -743|
|Coptic calendar||816 – 817|
|Ethiopian calendar||1092 – 1093|
|Hebrew calendar||4860 – 4861|
|- Vikram Samvat||1155 – 1156|
|- Shaka Samvat||1022 – 1023|
|- Kali Yuga||4201 – 4202|
|Iranian calendar||478 – 479|
|Islamic calendar||493 – 494|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1760|
|Thai solar calendar||1643|
- August 5 — Henry I becomes King of England.
- King Henry I proclaims the Charter of Liberties, one of the first examples of a constitution.
- Baldwin I becomes King of Jerusalem.
- Baldwin of Bourcq becomes Count of Edessa.
- Dagobert of Pisa becomes Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem.
- Bohemund I of Antioch is captured by the Danishmends, leaving Tancred as regent of the Principality of Antioch.
- The cities of Kalmar, Kungälv, and Varberg, Sweden are chartered.
- In Iceland, Althing decides that the laws should be transferred to a written form.
- Approximate date of the invention of checkers.
- Approximate date of the rise of the Ancient Pueblo Peoples culture.
- The city of Cusco, Peru is founded.
- Liao Dynasty crushes the Zubu and takes their khan prisoner.
- China's population 100 million.
- May 23 — Emperor Qinzong of China (d. 1161)
- Mary and Eliza Chulkhurst, English conjoined twins (died 1134)
- Gilbert de Clare (died 1148)
- January 8 — Antipope Clement III
- February 23 — Emperor Zhezong of China (b. 1077)
- July 18 — Godfrey of Bouillon, King of Jerusalem
- August 2 — William II of England
- September 16 — Bernold of Constance, German chronicler
- October 13 — Count Guy I of Ponthieu.
- November 11 - Thomas I of York, Archbishop of York
- December 22 — Duke Bretislav II of Bohemia
People of the year 1100 at Familypedia
35 people were born in 1100
4 children were born to the 8 women born in 1100
28 people died in 1100
623 people lived in 1100
Events of the year 1100 at FamilypediaEdit
13 people were married in 1100.
There were 0 military battles in 1100.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1100. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|