Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Events and trendsEdit
- 1100 BC — Tiglath-Pileser I of Assyria conquers the Hittites.
- c. 1100 BC — The Dorians invade Ancient Greece.
- c. 1100 BC — Mycenaean civilization ends.
- c. 1100 BC — Greek Dark Ages start.
- c. 1100 BC — Beginning of the proto-Villanovan culture in northern Italy.
- c. 1100 BC — The New Kingdom in Egypt comes to an end.
Inventions, discoveries, introductionsEdit
- Alphabet developed by Phoenicians.
- MUL.APIN developed by Assyrians: an ancient catalog of constellations.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1100s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|