|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1080s 1090s 1100s - 1110s - 1120s 1130s 1140s
|Years:||1112 1113 1114 - 1115 - 1116 1117 1118|
|1115 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1115 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1115 |
|Ab urbe condita||1868|
|Armenian calendar|| 564 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-729 – -728|
|Coptic calendar||831 – 832|
|Ethiopian calendar||1107 – 1108|
|Hebrew calendar||4875 – 4876|
|- Vikram Samvat||1170 – 1171|
|- Shaka Samvat||1037 – 1038|
|- Kali Yuga||4216 – 4217|
|Iranian calendar||493 – 494|
|Islamic calendar||508 – 509|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1775|
|Thai solar calendar||1658|
- Clairvaux Abbey is founded by St. Bernard.
- Anselm of Laon becomes archdeacon of Laon.
- Hugh of St. Victor joins the Victorines in Paris.
- Pierre Abélard becomes canon of Notre Dame de Paris.
- Stephen of England becomes count of Mortain.
- The title of Duke of Atholl is created (approximate date).
- Lothair I of Supplinburg defeats Henry V, in the Battle of Welfesholz.
- Arnulf of Chocques is accused of sexual relations with a Muslim woman and is briefly removed from his position as Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem.
- The Jurchen establish the Jin Dynasty of China.
- The Crusader castle of Montreal is built by Baldwin I of Jerusalem.
- July 24 — Matilda, Countess of Tuscany (b. 1046)
- Adela of Flanders, queen of Denmark, regent of Apulia
- Thierry II
- King Olaf Magnusson of Norway (b. 1099)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1115. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1115 at Familypedia
31 people were born in 1115
17 children were born to the 11 women born in 1115
20 people died in 1115
917 people lived in 1115
Events of the year 1115 at FamilypediaEdit
12 people were married in 1115.
There were 0 military battles in 1115.