Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1100s 1110s 1120s - 1130s - 1140s 1150s 1160s
|Years:||1129 1130 1131 - 1132 - 1133 1134 1135|
|1132 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1132 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1132 |
|Ab urbe condita||1885|
|Armenian calendar|| 581 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-712 – -711|
|Coptic calendar||848 – 849|
|Ethiopian calendar||1124 – 1125|
|Hebrew calendar||4892 – 4893|
|- Vikram Samvat||1187 – 1188|
|- Shaka Samvat||1054 – 1055|
|- Kali Yuga||4233 – 4234|
|Iranian calendar||510 – 511|
|Islamic calendar||526 – 527|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1792|
|Thai solar calendar||1675|
- June — A fire broke out in the Song Dynasty Chinese capital of Hangzhou, destroying 13,000 homes and forcing many to flee to nearby hills. Due to large fires such as this, the government would install an effecitve fire fighting force for the city. Items such as bamboo, planks, and rush-matting became temporarily exempt from taxation, 120 tons of rice were distributed to the poor, and the government temporarily suspended the requirement of the city's residents to pay their housing rents.
- July 24 — Battle of Nocera between Ranulf II of Alife and Roger II of Sicily.
- Dermot MacMurrough has the abbey of Kildare in Ireland burned and the abbess raped. He becomes king of the province of Leinster.
- St Malachy is made bishop of Armagh in Ireland, to impose the Roman liturgy on the independent Irish Church.
- Foundation of Fountains Abbey and Rievaulx Abbey, in Yorkshire.
- Basingwerk Abbey founded.
- Start of the Japanese era 長承 (Choushou).
- Tughril II starts his rule of Iraq.
- Under the Song Dynasty, China's first permanent standing navy is established in this year, with the headquarters of the admiral stationed at Dinghai.
- Joachim of Fiore, Italian mystic and abbot. (d. 1201)
- Rhys ap Gruffydd, ruler of Deheubarth (d. 1197)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1132. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1132 at Familypedia
9 people were born in 1132
5 children were born to the 3 women born in 1132
13 people died in 1132
838 people lived in 1132
Events of the year 1132 at FamilypediaEdit
6 people were married in 1132.
There were 0 military battles in 1132.