|Centuries:||11th century - 12th century - 13th century|
|Decades:|| 1160s 1170s 1180s - 1190s - 1200s 1210s 1220s
|Years:||1189 1190 1191 - 1192 - 1193 1194 1195|
|1192 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Art and literature|
|1192 in poetry|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1192 |
|Ab urbe condita||1945|
|Armenian calendar|| 641 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-652 – -651|
|Coptic calendar||908 – 909|
|Ethiopian calendar||1184 – 1185|
|Hebrew calendar||4952 – 4953|
|- Vikram Samvat||1247 – 1248|
|- Shaka Samvat||1114 – 1115|
|- Kali Yuga||4293 – 4294|
|Iranian calendar||570 – 571|
|Islamic calendar||587 – 588|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1852|
|Thai solar calendar||1735|
- April 28 — Assassination of Conrad of Montferrat (Conrad I), King of Jerusalem, in Tyre, only days after his title to the throne is confirmed by election. The killing is carried out by Hashshashin.
- August 21 — Minamoto no Yoritomo granted title of shogun, thereby officially establishing the first shogunate in the history of Japan.
- October 9 — The Third Crusade ends in disaster. Richard I of England and Saladin negotiate visiting rights for pilgrims to come to the Holy City of Jerusalem.
- Richard I of England taken hostage by Leopold V of Austria.
- Enrico Dandolo becomes Doge of Venice.
- Marco Polo Bridge, or Lugouqiao, completed in Beijing.
- Prince Yaroslav Vladimirovich of Novgorod burns down Tartu and Otepää castles in Estonia.
- September 17 — Minamoto no Sanetomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1219)
- Giorgi IV Lasha, King of Georgia (d. 1223)
- Stefan Radoslav, King of Serbia (d. 1234)
- April 26 — Emperor Go-Shirakawa of Japan (b. 1127)
- April 28 — Conrad of Montferrat, King of Jerusalem (b. mid-1140s)
- May 5 — Duke Ottokar IV of Styria (b. 1163)
- August 25 — Hugh III (b. 1142)
- Kilij Arslan II, Sultan of Rüm
Heads of statesEdit
- England — Richard I King of England (reigned 1189–1199)
- France — Philippe II, Auguste King of France (reigned 1180–1223)
- Germany — Henry VI Holy Roman Emperor (1191–1197) and King of Germany (1190–1197)
- Pope — Celestine III (pope 1191–1198)
- China — Emperor Guangzong of Song, 12th emperor of Song China (宋光宗) (reigned 1189–1194)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1192. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1192 at Familypedia
22 people were born in 1192
21 children were born to the 9 women born in 1192
19 people died in 1192
864 people lived in 1192
Events of the year 1192 at FamilypediaEdit
4 people were married in 1192.
There were 0 military battles in 1192.