Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 90s 100s 110s - 120s - 130s 140s 150s
|Years:||117 118 119 - 120 - 121 122 123|
|Gregorian calendar|| 120 |
|Ab urbe condita||873|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1724 – -1723|
|Coptic calendar||-164 – -163|
|Ethiopian calendar||112 – 113|
|Hebrew calendar||3880 – 3881|
|- Vikram Samvat||175 – 176|
|- Shaka Samvat||42 – 43|
|- Kali Yuga||3221 – 3222|
|Iranian calendar||502 BP – 501 BP|
|Islamic calendar||517 BH – 516 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 780|
|Thai solar calendar||663|
- Emperor Hadrian visits Britain.
- Foss Dyke is constructed in Britain.
- An Indian ambassadorial contingent visits with Hadrian.
- Suetonius becomes Hadrian's secretary ab epistolis.
- Change of era name from Yuanchu (7th year) to Yongning of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty.
- The Scythians dominate western India: Punjab, Sind, the north of Gujerat and a portion of central India.
- Irenaeus, Christian bishop and apologist
- Lucian, Syrian rhetorician and satirist, writing in the Greek language
- Dio Chrysostom, Greek historian
People of the year 120 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 120
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 120
0 people died in 120
3 people lived in 120
|Clodomir IV der Franken (aft107-166)||Marcomir IV der Franken (aft91-149)||Athildus of Britain|
|Marcomir IV der Franken (aft91-149)||Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)|
|Odomir der Franken (aft76-c128)||Richemer der Franken (aft59-bef114)||Ascyla|
Events of the year 120 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 120.
There were 0 military battles in 120.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 120. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|