|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 90s 100s 110s - 120s - 130s 140s 150s
|Years:||122 123 124 - 125 - 126 127 128|
|125 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 125 |
|Ab urbe condita||878|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1719 – -1718|
|Coptic calendar||-159 – -158|
|Ethiopian calendar||117 – 118|
|Hebrew calendar||3885 – 3886|
|- Vikram Samvat||180 – 181|
|- Shaka Samvat||47 – 48|
|- Kali Yuga||3226 – 3227|
|Iranian calendar||497 BP – 496 BP|
|Islamic calendar||512 BH – 511 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 785|
|Thai solar calendar||668|
- The Pantheon is constructed in (Rome) as it stands today by Hadrian.
- Hadrian establishes the Panhellenion.
- Hadrian distributes imperial lands to small farmers.
- Last (4th) year of the Yanguang era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Change of emperor of the Chinese Han Dynasty from Han Andi to Marquis of Beixiang, then to Han Shundi.
- Gautamiputra Satakarni, a king of the Andhra dynasty, destroys the kingdom of Maharashtra near Bombay. He now controls central India from coast to coast.
- Zhang Heng of Han Dynasty China invents a hydraulic-powered armillary sphere.
Arts and SciencesEdit
- The Satires of Juvenal intimate that bread and circuses (panem et circenses) keep the Roman people happy.
People of the year 125 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 125
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 125
0 people died in 125
4 people lived in 125
Events of the year 125 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 125.
There were 0 military battles in 125.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 125. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|