Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 100s 110s 120s - 130s - 140s 150s 160s
|Years:||127 128 129 - 130 - 131 132 133|
|Gregorian calendar|| 130 |
|Ab urbe condita||883|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1714 – -1713|
|Coptic calendar||-154 – -153|
|Ethiopian calendar||122 – 123|
|Hebrew calendar||3890 – 3891|
|- Vikram Samvat||185 – 186|
|- Shaka Samvat||52 – 53|
|- Kali Yuga||3231 – 3232|
|Iranian calendar||492 BP – 491 BP|
|Islamic calendar||507 BH – 506 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 790|
|Thai solar calendar||673|
- A law is passed in Rome banning the execution of slaves without a trial.
- Construction begins on the Olympeion of Athens.
- Hadrian visits Petra and Gerasa (Jerash).
- A Triumphal Arch for Hadrian is built in Gerasa.
- Huviska becomes king of the Kushan Empire in India.
- The Scythian king Rudradaman I reconquers from the Andhra the lands annexed by Gautamiputra.
- Basra becomes the capital of Arabia.
Arts and SciencesEdit
- Claudius Ptolemaeus tabulates angles of refraction for several media.
- The Antinous Mondragone is sculpted.
- December 15 — Lucius Verus, future Roman Emperor
- Aulus Gellius, Latin author and grammarian (approximate date)
- St. Irenaeus (approximate date)
- Avidius Cassius, Roman Emperor
- Juvenal, satirist
- Carpocrates, religious philosopher
- Antinous, lover of the emperor Hadrian
- Marinus of Tyre, cartographer
People of the year 130 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 130
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 130
0 people died in 130
3 people lived in 130
Events of the year 130 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 130.
There were 0 military battles in 130.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 130. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|