Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1299 1300 1301 - 1302 - 1303 1304 1305
| Decades: |
1270s 1280s 1290s - 1300s - 1310s 1320s 1330s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1302 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1302 |
|Ab urbe condita||2055|
|Armenian calendar|| 751 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-542 – -541|
|Coptic calendar||1018 – 1019|
|Ethiopian calendar||1294 – 1295|
|Hebrew calendar||5062 – 5063|
|- Vikram Samvat||1357 – 1358|
|- Shaka Samvat||1224 – 1225|
|- Kali Yuga||4403 – 4404|
|Iranian calendar||680 – 681|
|Islamic calendar||701 – 702|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 1962|
|Thai solar calendar||1845|
- June 12 - Rakvere, Estonia, receives Lübec city rights.
- July 11 - Battle of the Golden Spurs (Guldensporenslag in Dutch), major victory of Flanders over the French.
- September 24 - Charles II of Naples makes peace with Frederick III of Sicily under the Treaty of Caltabellotta - the War of Sicilian Vespers ends.
- Roger de Flor founds the Catalan Company with soldiers (Almogavars) jobless after the Treaty of Caltabellotta.
- Castile occupies the harbor of Algiers.
- Jicin, Bohemia is chartered as a city.
- Pope Boniface VIII suppresses the Franciscans.
- Boniface VIII publishes the bull Unam Sanctam.
- First meeting of the French States-General.
- Dante Alighieri is exiled from Florence by the Black Guelphs, as is Petrarch's father (see Guelphs and Ghibellines).
- Robert I of Scotland reconciles with Edward I of England.
- Philip IV of France confiscates Jewish property.
- March 9 - Richard FitzAlan (born 1267)
- December 31 - Frederick III (born 1238)
- Cimabue, Florentine painter who discovered Giotto
- Valdemar I of Sweden (born 1243)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1302. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1302 at Familypedia
10 people were born in 1302
2 children were born to the 3 women born in 1302
38 people died in 1302
902 people lived in 1302
Events of the year 1302 at FamilypediaEdit
20 people were married in 1302.
There were 1 military battles in 1302.
|Battle of the Golden Spurs||11 July 1302 JL|