|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 100s 110s 120s - 130s - 140s 150s 160s
|Years:||128 129 130 - 131 - 132 133 134|
|131 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 131 |
|Ab urbe condita||884|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1713 – -1712|
|Coptic calendar||-153 – -152|
|Ethiopian calendar||123 – 124|
|Hebrew calendar||3891 – 3892|
|- Vikram Samvat||186 – 187|
|- Shaka Samvat||53 – 54|
|- Kali Yuga||3232 – 3233|
|Iranian calendar||491 BP – 490 BP|
|Islamic calendar||506 BH – 505 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 791|
|Thai solar calendar||674|
- Emperor Hadrian builds the city Aelia Capitolina on the location of Jerusalem.
- The Praetor's Edict is definitively codifed by Salvius Julianus on Hadrian's orders. This change means that senatorial decrees become a mere confirmation of the imperial speech (oratio principis) which initiated them.
- Reorganization of the Imperial Council: Central administration is reinforced, and administrative positions are entrusted to knights according to a very strict hierarchy.
Under the reorganization, the Roman Senate is excluded from controlling the business of state.
- Hadrian restores the monarchist policy of Claudius and Domitian. The equestrian order is given full legal status and attains the second order of the state.
- Italy is divided into legal districts managed by consuls, a direct blow to the power and prestige of the Senate.
- Edict of Hadrian prohibiting the practice of circumcision. Additionally, Hadrian prohibits public reading of the Torah under penalty of death, as well as observance of festivals and the Sabbath, the teaching of Judaic Law and the ordination of rabbis.
People of the year 131 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 131
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 131
0 people died in 131
3 people lived in 131
Events of the year 131 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 131.
There were 0 military battles in 131.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 131. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|