Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Events and trendsEdit
- 1336 BC — Pharaoh Akhenaten of Egypt names Smenkhkare as a co-ruler.
- 1336 BC — Tutankhaten becomes Pharaoh of Egypt and marries Ankhesenpaaten, daughter and wife of his predecessor Akhenaten.
- 1336 BC–1327 BC: Inner coffin of Tutankhamun's sacrophagus, from the tomb of Tutankhamun, Valley of the Kings near Deir el-Bahri is made. 18th dynasty. It is now in Egyptian Museum, Cairo.
- 1331 BC — Pharaoh Tutankhaten of Egypt renames himself to Tutankhamun and abandons Amarna, returning the capital to Thebes.
- 1338 BC — Queen Tiy of Egypt, Chief Queen of Amenhotep III and matriarch of the Amarna family, vanishes from the historical record. Presumed death.
- 1337 BC — Queen Nefertiti of Egypt vanishes from the historical record. Presumed death.
- 1334 BC/1333 BC — Death of Smenkhkare, Pharaoh of Egypt and co-ruler with Akhenaten.
- 1334 BC/1333 BC — Death of Akhenaten, Pharaoh of Egypt.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1330s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|