Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1338 1339 1340 - 1341 - 1342 1343 1344
| Decades: |
1310s 1320s 1330s - 1340s - 1350s 1360s 1370s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1341 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1341 |
|Ab urbe condita||2094|
|Armenian calendar|| 790 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-503 – -502|
|Coptic calendar||1057 – 1058|
|Ethiopian calendar||1333 – 1334|
|Hebrew calendar||5101 – 5102|
|- Vikram Samvat||1396 – 1397|
|- Shaka Samvat||1263 – 1264|
|- Kali Yuga||4442 – 4443|
|Iranian calendar||719 – 720|
|Islamic calendar||741 – 742|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 2001|
|Thai solar calendar||1884|
- The Queen's College, a constituent college of the University of Oxford, is founded.
- Petrarch is crowned poet laureate in Rome, the first man since antiquity to be given this honor.
- Beginning of the Breton War of Succession over the control of the Duchy of Brittany.
- Margarete Maultasch, Countess of Tyrol, expels her husband John Henry of Bohemia, to whom she had been married as a child. She subsequently marries Louis of Bavaria without having been divorced, which results in the excommunication of the couple.
- Saluzzo is sacked by Manfred V of Saluzzo.
- The Chinese poet Zhang Xian wrote the Iron Cannon Affair about the destructive use of gunpowder and the cannon.
- The sultan of Delhi chooses Ibn Battuta to lead a diplomatic mission to Ancient China.
- June 5 - Edmund of Langley, son of King Edward III of England (died 1402)
- November 10 - Henry Percy, English statesman (d. 1408)
- Qu You, Chinese novelist (died 1427)
- April 30 - John III (born 1286)
- June 15 - Andronicus III Palaeologus, Byzantine Emperor
- August 28 - King Leo V of Armenia (murdered) (born 1309)
- Uzbeg Khan, Khan of the Golden Horde (born 1312)
- Al-Nasr Muhammad, Sultan of Egypt (born 1295)
- Richard Folville, English outlaw and parson, dies resisting arrest.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1341. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1341 at Familypedia
10 people were born in 1341
4 children were born to the 3 women born in 1341
15 people died in 1341
834 people lived in 1341
Events of the year 1341 at FamilypediaEdit
11 people were married in 1341.
There were 0 military battles in 1341.