|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 100s 110s 120s - 130s - 140s 150s 160s
|Years:||132 133 134 - 135 - 136 137 138|
|135 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 135 |
|Ab urbe condita||888|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1709 – -1708|
|Coptic calendar||-149 – -148|
|Ethiopian calendar||127 – 128|
|Hebrew calendar||3895 – 3896|
|- Vikram Samvat||190 – 191|
|- Shaka Samvat||57 – 58|
|- Kali Yuga||3236 – 3237|
|Iranian calendar||487 BP – 486 BP|
|Islamic calendar||502 BH – 501 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 795|
|Thai solar calendar||678|
- Simon bar Kokhba's revolt ends in Judaea. He is killed after 13 December in Bethar, the fortress in which he had taken refuge. Resistance continues in Galilee.
- An altar to Jupiter is erected on the site of the Temple of Jerusalem.
- Last (4th) year of Yangjia era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
Arts and SciencesEdit
- Rabbi Yehudah ha-Nasi or Judah haNasi, Talmudic scholar (according to Jewish tradition, he was born the same day Rabbi Akiva died a martyr's death)
- Simon bar Kokhba, leader of the Jewish revolt against the Roman Empire
- Rabbi Akiva, Jewish sage, executed by the Romans (probable date)
People of the year 135 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 135
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 135
0 people died in 135
3 people lived in 135
Events of the year 135 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 135.
There were 0 military battles in 135.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 135. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|