|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 100s 110s 120s - 130s - 140s 150s 160s
|Years:||133 134 135 - 136 - 137 138 139|
|Gregorian calendar|| 136 |
|Ab urbe condita||889|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1708 – -1707|
|Coptic calendar||-148 – -147|
|Ethiopian calendar||128 – 129|
|Hebrew calendar||3896 – 3897|
|- Vikram Samvat||191 – 192|
|- Shaka Samvat||58 – 59|
|- Kali Yuga||3237 – 3238|
|Iranian calendar||486 BP – 485 BP|
|Islamic calendar||501 BH – 500 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 796|
|Thai solar calendar||679|
- The war against the Suebi begins. They will be defeated by the senator Tiberius Haterius Nepos Atinas, governor of Pannonia, in 138.
- Hadrian chases the Jews from Galilee and receives a triumphal arch near Scythopolis. The province becomes Syria-Palestine.
- Hadrian uncovers a new conspiracy among certain senators. He adopts Lucius Ceionius Commodus as his heir.
- Nurses are accorded the same level of professional courtesy and respect as doctors.
- First year of Yonghe era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Pope Hyginus succeeds Pope Telesphorus as the ninth pope.
- Change of Patriarch of Constantinople from Patriarch Eleutherius to Patriarch Felix.
People of the year 136 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 136
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 136
0 people died in 136
3 people lived in 136
Events of the year 136 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 136.
There were 0 military battles in 136.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 136. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|