1357 1358 1359 - 1360 - 1361 1362 1363
| Decades: |
1330s 1340s 1350s - 1360s - 1370s 1380s 1390s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1360 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1360 |
|Ab urbe condita||2113|
|Armenian calendar|| 809 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-484 – -483|
|Coptic calendar||1076 – 1077|
|Ethiopian calendar||1352 – 1353|
|Hebrew calendar||5120 – 5121|
|- Vikram Samvat||1415 – 1416|
|- Shaka Samvat||1282 – 1283|
|- Kali Yuga||4461 – 4462|
|Iranian calendar||738 – 739|
|Islamic calendar||761 – 762|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 2020|
|Thai solar calendar||1903|
- October 24 - The Treaty of Brétigny is ratified at Calais, marking the end of the first phase of the Hundred Years' War. Under its terms, Edward III gives up his claim to the French throne and releases King John II of France in return for French land, including Calais & Gascony.
- King Valdemar Atterdag of Denmark seizes Scania (from 1658 a Swedish province).
- Shah Shuja regains rule of the Muzaffarid tribe in Persia after the death of his brother, Shah Mahmud.
- Nawruz Beg overthrows his brother Qulpa as Khan of the Blue Horde.
- Muhammed VI overthrows his brother-in-law, Ismail II, as King of Grenada (in present-day Spain). Muhammed VI is in turn overthrown in the same year by former king, Muhammed V.
- Dmitri Konstantinovich is installed as ruler of Vladimir (now in eastern Russia) by the Khan of the White Horde.
- May 2 - Yongle Emperor of China (died 1424)
- August 10 - Francesco Zabarella, Italian jurist (d. 1417)
- Amadeus VII of Savoy (died 1391)
- Ulrich von Jungingen, German Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights (died 1410)
- Giovanni di Bicci de' Medici, founder of the Medici dynasty of Florence (died 1429)
- Yi Jong Mu, Korean general (died 1425)
- Parameshvara, Indian mathematician (died 1425)
- Nuno Álvares Pereira, Portuguese general
- Andrei Rublev, Russian painter (died 1430)
- Stanislaw of Skarbimierz, Polish religious writer (died 1431)
- February 26 - Roger Mortimer, English military leader (born 1328)
- Geoffrey the Baker, English chronicler
- Edward Balliol, king of Scotland (born 1283)
- Isabella of Brienne, Countess of Lecce
- Nicephorus Gregoras, Byzantine historian (born 1295)
- Thomas Holland
- William de Bohun (born 1319)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1360. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1360 at Familypedia
10 people were born in 1360
7 children were born to the 4 women born in 1360
12 people died in 1360
408 people lived in 1360
Events of the year 1360 at FamilypediaEdit
9 people were married in 1360.
There were 0 military battles in 1360.