1358 1359 1360 - 1361 - 1362 1363 1364
| Decades: |
1330s 1340s 1350s - 1360s - 1370s 1380s 1390s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1361 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1361 |
|Ab urbe condita||2114|
|Armenian calendar|| 810 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-483 – -482|
|Coptic calendar||1077 – 1078|
|Ethiopian calendar||1353 – 1354|
|Hebrew calendar||5121 – 5122|
|- Vikram Samvat||1416 – 1417|
|- Shaka Samvat||1283 – 1284|
|- Kali Yuga||4462 – 4463|
|Iranian calendar||739 – 740|
|Islamic calendar||762 – 763|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 2021|
|Thai solar calendar||1904|
- Founding of the University of Pavia, Italy.
- The Hungarian capital is moved from Esztergom to Buda.
- In the Marinid Empire in present-day Morocco, Abu Salim Ibrahim is overthrown by Abu Umar. Abu Umar is then later in the year overthrown by Abu Zayyan.
- State of anarchy within the Blue Horde. Between 1361 and 1378, over 20 khans succeed each other in different parts of the Blue Horde's territory.
- Edward, the Black Prince, marries Joan, the 'Fair Maid of Kent'.
- Chinese rebels capture the Koryo capital.
- February 26 - Wenceslaus, King of Bohemia (died 1419)
- John Beaumont, Constable of Dover Castle (died 1396)
- March 24 - Henry of Grosmont, English soldier and diplomat
- June 9 - Philippe de Vitry, French composer (born 1291)
- June 15 - Johannes Tauler, German mystic theologian
- November 21 - Philip I (plague) (born 1346 - age 15)
- Giovanni (plague), son of Francesco Petrarch
- Richard Badew, Chancellor of Cambridge University
- John Beauchamp, Warden of the Cinque Ports
- Reginald de Cobham (born 1295)
- Jan z Melsztyna, Polish nobleman
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1361. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1361 at Familypedia
14 people were born in 1361
7 children were born to the 5 women born in 1361
32 people died in 1361
772 people lived in 1361
Events of the year 1361 at FamilypediaEdit
10 people were married in 1361.
There were 0 military battles in 1361.