|1362 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1362 |
|Ab urbe condita||2115|
|Armenian calendar|| 811 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-482 – -481|
|Coptic calendar||1078 – 1079|
|Ethiopian calendar||1354 – 1355|
|Hebrew calendar||5122 – 5123|
|- Vikram Samvat||1417 – 1418|
|- Shaka Samvat||1284 – 1285|
|- Kali Yuga||4463 – 4464|
|Iranian calendar||740 – 741|
|Islamic calendar||763 – 764|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 2022|
|Thai solar calendar||1905|
- First Foundation of the Venerable English College
- January 16 - The "Grote Mandrenke" storm tide strikes Holland, England, Germany and Denmark destroying the city of Rungholt in Nordfriesland, Germany.
- Under Edward III, English replaces French as England's national language, for the first time following the Norman Conquest of 1066.
- September 28 - Pope Urban V succeeds Pope Innocent VI as the 200th pope.
- Louis I of Hungary defeats and captures Ivan Sratsimir of Bulgaria; he conquers northern Bulgaria, extending his control over the Balkans.
- The Ottomans capture Philippopolis and Adrianopole (now the city of Edirne) from the Byzantine Empire. Byzantine Empire is reduced to the city of Constantinople.
- Waldemar Atterdag of Denmark defeats the Hanseatic League in a naval battle off Helsingborg.
- Shahabuddin succeeds his brother, Alauddin Ali Sher, as Sultan of Kashmir.
- Constantine VI succeeds his cousin, Constantine V, as King of Armenia.
- Grand Duke of Lithuania Algirdas crushed the Tatars at the Blue Waters of the Southern Bug in 1362.
- Purported date of the inscription of the Kensington Runestone
- April 6 - James I, French soldier (b. 1319)
- April 10 - Maud(b. 1339)
- July 22 - Louis of Durazzo, Italian soldier (poisoned) (born 1324)
- September 12 - Pope Innocent VI
- Constantine V of Armenia
- Louis of Taranto (born 1320)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1362. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1362 at Familypedia
11 people were born in 1362
3 children were born to the 4 women born in 1362
20 people died in 1362
757 people lived in 1362
Events of the year 1362 at FamilypediaEdit
23 people were married in 1362.
There were 1 military battles in 1362.
|Battle of Brignais||6 April 1362 JL|