Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1363 1364 1365 - 1366 - 1367 1368 1369
| Decades: |
1330s 1340s 1350s - 1360s - 1370s 1380s 1390s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1366 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1366 |
|Ab urbe condita||2119|
|Armenian calendar|| 815 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-478 – -477|
|Coptic calendar||1082 – 1083|
|Ethiopian calendar||1358 – 1359|
|Hebrew calendar||5126 – 5127|
|- Vikram Samvat||1421 – 1422|
|- Shaka Samvat||1288 – 1289|
|- Kali Yuga||4467 – 4468|
|Iranian calendar||744 – 745|
|Islamic calendar||767 – 768|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 2026|
|Thai solar calendar||1909|
- Thomas Fraser obtains lands in Aberdeenshire, upon which he starts the building of a towerhouse that would later be known as Muchalls Castle.
- Henry II deposes his half-brother, Pedro of Castile, to become King of Castile.
- Muhammed V builds the Granada Hospital in the Granada (in present-day Spain).
- War continues between the Hindu Vijayanagar Empire and the Muslim Bahmani Sultanate in present-day southern India. Tens of thousands of civilians massacred by each side.
- Dmitri Donskoi, ruler of Moscow & Vladimir, makes peace with Dmitri Konstantinovich, former ruler of Vladimir.
- Abu Faris Abdul Aziz succeeds assassinated Abu Zayyan as Sultan of the Marinid Empire in Morocco.
- Foundation of the Stella Artois brewery in present-day Belgium.
- Statute of Kilkenny of Ireland.
- Zhu Yuanzhang, leader of the Red Turban Rebellion that would overthrow the Yuan Dynasty and establish the Ming Dynasty two years later, began building the walls for a new capital city at Nanjing in this year.
- March 22 - Thomas de Mowbray, English politician (d. 1399)
- July 11 - Anne of Bohemia, queen of Richard II of England (died 1394)
- Lady Elizabeth FitzAlan, English noblewoman (died 1425)
- Miran Shah, governor of Azerbaijan (died 1408)
- January 25 - Henry Suso, German mystic
- Simon Islip, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Petrus Torkilsson, Archbishop of Uppsala
- Ming Yuzhen, founder of the rebel empire of Daxia
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1366. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1366 at Familypedia
16 people were born in 1366
13 children were born to the 11 women born in 1366
12 people died in 1366
772 people lived in 1366
Events of the year 1366 at FamilypediaEdit
8 people were married in 1366.
There were 0 military battles in 1366.