Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1369 1370 1371 - 1372 - 1373 1374 1375
| Decades: |
1340s 1350s 1360s - 1370s - 1380s 1390s 1400s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
|1372 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
|Gregorian calendar|| 1372 |
|Ab urbe condita||2125|
|Armenian calendar|| 821 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-472 – -471|
|Coptic calendar||1088 – 1089|
|Ethiopian calendar||1364 – 1365|
|Hebrew calendar||5132 – 5133|
|- Vikram Samvat||1427 – 1428|
|- Shaka Samvat||1294 – 1295|
|- Kali Yuga||4473 – 4474|
|Iranian calendar||750 – 751|
|Islamic calendar||773 – 774|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 2032|
|Thai solar calendar||1915|
- In this year, the city of Aachen, Germany begins adding a Roman numeral Anno Domini date to a few of its coins. It is the first city in the world to do so.
- The French & the Castilians defeat the English in the naval Battle of La Rochelle. The French gain control of the English Channel for the first time since 1340.
- 4 year old Muhammad as-Said succeeds his father, Abu l-Fariz Abdul Aziz I, as Marinids Sultan of Morocco.
- Welshman Owain Lawgoch makes a second attempt to take the throne of Wales from the English. Whilst attacking the island of Guernsey, Owain abandons the invasion in order to fight the English at the Battle of La Rochelle.
- Newaya Maryam succeeds his father, Newaya Krestos, as ruler of Ethiopia.
- Peace declared between the Kingdom of Sicily and the Kingdom of Naples.
- The Kingdom of Chūzan (now in southern Japan) enters tributary relations with Ming Dynasty China.
- March 13 - Louis of Valois, son of king Charles V of France (died 1407)
- Makhdoom Ali Mahimi, Sufi saint from India
- Princess Beatrice of Portugal, future Queen of Portugal and Queen-consort of Castile (died 1410)
- August 31 - Ralph Stafford, English soldier (born 1301)
- Eleanor of Lancaster, English noblewoman (born 1318)
- Bagrat I the Little, King of Georgia
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1372. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1372 at Familypedia
18 people were born in 1372
10 children were born to the 12 women born in 1372
18 people died in 1372
782 people lived in 1372
Events of the year 1372 at FamilypediaEdit
11 people were married in 1372.
There were 0 military battles in 1372.