|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| -20s -10s 0s - 10s - 20s 30s 40s
|Years:||11 12 13 - 14 - 15 16 17|
|14 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 14 |
|Ab urbe condita||767|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1830 – -1829|
|Coptic calendar||-270 – -269|
|Ethiopian calendar||6 – 7|
|Hebrew calendar||3774 – 3775|
|- Vikram Samvat||69 – 70|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3115 – 3116|
|Iranian calendar||608 BP – 607 BP|
|Islamic calendar||627 BH – 626 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 674|
|Thai solar calendar||557|
- Tacitus reports that the town and port of Nauportus has been plundered by a mutinous Roman legion that was sent there to build roads and bridges.
- Tiberius succeeds his stepfather Augustus as Emperor of the Roman Empire.
- Legions on the Rhine revolt after the death of Augustus; Germanicus and Drusus put down the revolt.
- Germanicus is appointed commander of the forces in Germany, beginning a campaign that will end in 16.
- Augustus dies and is declared to be a god.
- A census indicates that there are 4,973,000 Roman citizens.
- Claudia Marcella marries Sextus Appuleius.
- Sextus Appuleius and Sextus Pompeius serve as Roman consuls.
- First year of tianfeng era of the Chinese Xin Dynasty.
- Famine hits China. Some citizens turn to cannibalism.
- August 19 — Roman Emperor Augustus.
- Julia the Elder, daughter of Roman Emperor Augustus.
- Postumus Agrippa, grandson of Roman Emperor Augustus.
People of the year 14 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 14
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 14
0 people died in 14
1 people lived in 14
|Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||Marcomir der West-Franken (bef14BC-)|
Events of the year 14 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 14.
There were 0 military battles in 14.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 14. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|