Events and trendsEdit
- April 16, 1409 BC Lunar Saros 38 begins.
- 1400 BC — Palace of Minos destroyed by fire.
- 1400 BC — Estimation: Thebes, capital of Egypt becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Memphis in Egypt.
- c. 1400 BC — Assyrians became very powerful.
- c. 1400 BC — Lion Gate at Hattushash (near modern Boghazkeui, Turkey) is made.
- c. 1400 BC–1200 BC — Two women with a child, found in the palace at Mycenae, Greece, are made. It is now at National Archaeological Museum, Athens.
- Linear A reaches its peak of popularity.
- The height of the Canaanite town of Ugarit.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1400s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|