|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 110s 120s 130s - 140s - 150s 160s 170s
|Years:||139 140 141 - 142 - 143 144 145|
|142 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 142 |
|Ab urbe condita||895|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1702 – -1701|
|Coptic calendar||-142 – -141|
|Ethiopian calendar||134 – 135|
|Hebrew calendar||3902 – 3903|
|- Vikram Samvat||197 – 198|
|- Shaka Samvat||64 – 65|
|- Kali Yuga||3243 – 3244|
|Iranian calendar||480 BP – 479 BP|
|Islamic calendar||495 BH – 494 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 802|
|Thai solar calendar||685|
- Construction of the Antonine Wall begins in Scotland.
- Municipal doctors are named throughout the Roman Empire.
- First year of the Hanan era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- The Chinese Taoist жalchemist Wei Boyang, author of the Kinship of the Three, is the first to describe an early form of gunpowder solution.
- Liu Biao, Chinese governor
People of the year 142 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 142
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 142
0 people died in 142
4 people lived in 142
Events of the year 142 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 142.
There were 0 military battles in 142.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 142. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|