|Centuries:||14th century - 15th century - 16th century|
|Decades:|| 1400s 1410s 1420s - 1430s - 1440s 1450s 1460s
|Years:||1433 1434 1435 - 1436 - 1437 1438 1439|
|1436 in topic:|
|Subjects: Archaeology – Architecture –|
|Art – Literature – Music – Science|
|Leaders: State leaders – Colonial governors|
|Category: Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Births – Deaths – Works|
Events of 1436Edit
- April - Paris is recaptured by the French.
- 25 June - Incorporated Guild of Smiths is founded in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- July 5 - Effective end of the Hussite Wars in Bohemia. Sigismund is accepted as King.
- Alexandru I Aldea is replaced as ruler of Wallachia by Vlad II Dracul.
- The Santa Maria del Fiore cathedral in Florence is consecrated.
- First document mentioning the Bosnian language.
- Date of the Visokom papers (on Visoki), the last direct sources of the old town of Visoki.
- In the Ming Empire of China, the inauguration of the Zhengtong Emperor takes place; a significant portion of the southern grain tax is commuted to payments in silver.
- The Florentine polymath Leon Battista Alberti begins writing the treatise On Painting, in which he argued for the importance of mathematical perspective in the creation of three-dimensional vision on a two-dimensional plane. This followed the ideas of Massacio and his concepts of linear perspective and vanishing point in artwork.
|Gregorian calendar|| 1436 |
|Ab urbe condita||2189|
|Armenian calendar|| 885 |
|Bahá'í calendar||-408 – -407|
|Coptic calendar||1152 – 1153|
|Ethiopian calendar||1428 – 1429|
|Hebrew calendar||5196 – 5197|
|- Vikram Samvat||1491 – 1492|
|- Shaka Samvat||1358 – 1359|
|- Kali Yuga||4537 – 4538|
|Iranian calendar||814 – 815|
|Islamic calendar||839 – 840|
|Japanese calendar|| Eikyō
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 2096|
|Thai solar calendar||1979|
- January 26 - Henry Beaufort, Lancastrian military commander during the English Wars of the Roses (died 1464)
- June 6 - Regiomontanus, German astronomer (died 1476)
- November 16 - Leonardo Loredan, Doge of Venice (died 1521)
- November 26 - Princess Catherine of Portugal, writer (d. 1463)
- date unknown
- May 4 - Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson, Swedish statesman and rebel leader (born 1390; murdered)
- October 8 - Jacqueline (born 1401)
- December 30 - Louis III (born 1378)
- date unknown - Qazi Zadeh, Persian mathematician (born 1364)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1436. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 1436 at Familypedia
11 people were born in 1436
14 children were born to the 6 women born in 1436
16 people died in 1436
799 people lived in 1436
Events of the year 1436 at FamilypediaEdit
18 people were married in 1436.
There were 0 military battles in 1436.