- c. 1478 BC–1390 BC — Hand mirror, Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt, is made. It is now at The Brooklyn Museum of Art, New York.
- c. 1473 BC — Hatshepsut (18th dynasty) started to rule. She is a daughter of Thutmose I. Married to her half brother Thutmose II.
- c. 1473 BC–1458 BC: Hatshepsut as sphinx, from Deir el-Bahri was made. Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt. It is now in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Thutmose III of Egypt, Pharaoh of the Eighteenth dynasty ( 1479 BC–1425 BC). He was the first who called himself "pharaoh".
- Hatshepsut of Egypt, female Pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty (1473 BC–1458 BC).
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1470s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|