|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| -20s -10s 0s - 10s - 20s 30s 40s
|Years:||12 13 14 - 15 - 16 17 18|
|Gregorian calendar|| 15 |
|Ab urbe condita||768|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1829 – -1828|
|Coptic calendar||-269 – -268|
|Ethiopian calendar||7 – 8|
|Hebrew calendar||3775 – 3776|
|- Vikram Samvat||70 – 71|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3116 – 3117|
|Iranian calendar||607 BP – 606 BP|
|Islamic calendar||626 BH – 625 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 675|
|Thai solar calendar||558|
- Valerius Gratus is appointed Prefect of Iudaea.
- Emona (currently Ljubljana) is founded by Legio XV Apollinaris.
- Legio XXI Rapax is stationed in Regensburg.
- Germanicus fights a drawn battle with Arminius in the Teutoburg Forest.
- In Rome, the selection of civil servants passes from the people to the Emperor and the Senate.
TESSA WAS BORN
Arts and SciencesEdit
- September 24 — Vitellius, Roman Emperor.
- November 6 — Agrippina the younger, Roman empress (or possibly 16) (died 59).
People of the year 15 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 15
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 15
0 people died in 15
1 people lived in 15
|Clodomir I der West-Franken (c3-)||Marcomir der West-Franken (bef14BC-)|
Events of the year 15 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 15.
There were 0 military battles in 15.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 15. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|