|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 120s 130s 140s - 150s - 160s 170s 180s
|Years:||152 153 154 - 155 - 156 157 158|
|Gregorian calendar|| 155 |
|Ab urbe condita||908|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1689 – -1688|
|Coptic calendar||-129 – -128|
|Ethiopian calendar||147 – 148|
|Hebrew calendar||3915 – 3916|
|- Vikram Samvat||210 – 211|
|- Shaka Samvat||77 – 78|
|- Kali Yuga||3256 – 3257|
|Iranian calendar||467 BP – 466 BP|
|Islamic calendar||481 BH – 480 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 815|
|Thai solar calendar||698|
- Roman Emperor Antoninus Pius starts a new war against the Parthians who are led by Vologesus. The war is brief and results in an inconclusive peace.
- Rome states that while it will not be recognized as an official religion, Judaism must be tolerated.
- To restore peace between the Jews and Romans, Antoninus relegalizes circumcision.
- The Romans begin to abandon Hadrian's Wall.
- First year of Yongshou era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Pope Anicetus succeeds Pope Pius I as the eleventh pope.
- The Christian bishops are in disagreement regarding the date of Easter.
- Dio Cassius, Roman historian
- Cao Cao, last chancellor of the Han Dynasty
- Sun Jian, governor of Changsha
- Yuan Shu, younger half-brother of Yuan Shao
- Zhang Miao, prefect of Chenliu
People of the year 155 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 155
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 155
0 people died in 155
4 people lived in 155
Events of the year 155 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 155.
There were 0 military battles in 155.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 155. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|