|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 130s 140s 150s - 160s - 170s 180s 190s
|Years:||163 164 165 - 166 - 167 168 169|
|166 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 166 |
|Ab urbe condita||919|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1678 – -1677|
|Coptic calendar||-118 – -117|
|Ethiopian calendar||158 – 159|
|Hebrew calendar||3926 – 3927|
|- Vikram Samvat||221 – 222|
|- Shaka Samvat||88 – 89|
|- Kali Yuga||3267 – 3268|
|Iranian calendar||456 BP – 455 BP|
|Islamic calendar||470 BH – 469 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 826|
|Thai solar calendar||709|
- Dacia is invaded by barbarians.
- Conflict erupts on the Danube frontier between Rome and the Germanic tribe of the Marcomanni.
- Marcus Aurelius appoints his sons as Caesars, while he and Verus travel to Germany.
- A Roman envoy sent out by emperor Marcus Aurelius arrives by sea in southern China. He travels to the Chinese capital Luoyang and is greeted by Emperor Huan of the Han Dynasty.
- End of the war with Parthia: The Parthians leave Armenia and eastern Mesopotamia, which both become Roman protectorates.
- King Chogo of Baekje succeeds to the throne of Baekje in the Korean peninsula.
- Scholars who have denounced eunuchs are arrested, killed or banished from the capital and official life in Ancient China.
- Pope Soter succeeds Pope Anicetus as the twelfth pope.
- Laurence succeeds Alypius as Patriarch of Constantinople.
People of the year 166 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 166
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 166
1 people died in 166
|Father||Mother||Age at death|
|Clodomir IV der Franken (aft107-166)||Marcomir IV der Franken (aft91-149)||Athildus of Britain||59|
4 people lived in 166
Events of the year 166 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 166.
There were 0 military battles in 166.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 166. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|