Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||16th century - 17th century - 18th century|
|Decades:||1640s 1650s 1660s - 1670s - 1680s 1690s 1700s|
|Years:|| 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674|
1675 1676 1677 1678 1679
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - Architecture|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and trendsEdit
- King Frederick III of Denmark (1648 - 1670).
- King Christian V of Denmark (1670 - 1699).
- King Charles II of England and Scotland (1660 - 1685).
- King Louis XIV of France (1643 - 1715).
- Leopold I (1658 - 1705).
- King Michael Korybut Wisniowiecki of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (1669 - 1673).
- King John III of Poland (1674 - 1696).
- King Peter II of Portugal (1667 - 1706).
- Tsar Aleksey I of Russia (1645 - 1676)
- Tsar Feodor III of Russia (1676 - 1682).
- King Charles II of Spain (1665 - 1700).
- King Charles XI of Sweden (1660 - 1697).
- Padshah Aurangazeb (Mughal; Empire)
- Chattrapathi Shivaji 1675-1680 (Maratha Empire)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1670s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|