|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 130s 140s 150s - 160s - 170s 180s 190s
|Years:||166 167 168 - 169 - 170 171 172|
|Gregorian calendar|| 169 |
|Ab urbe condita||922|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1675 – -1674|
|Coptic calendar||-115 – -114|
|Ethiopian calendar||161 – 162|
|Hebrew calendar||3929 – 3930|
|- Vikram Samvat||224 – 225|
|- Shaka Samvat||91 – 92|
|- Kali Yuga||3270 – 3271|
|Iranian calendar||453 BP – 452 BP|
|Islamic calendar||467 BH – 466 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 829|
|Thai solar calendar||712|
- Scholars, who have denounced eunuchs, are arrested, killed or banished from the capital and official life.
- Second Marcomanni War: Germanic tribes invade the frontiers of the Roman Empire, specifically the provinces of Raetia and Moesia.
- Northern African Moors invade what is now Spain.
- Marcus Aurelius becomes sole Roman Emperor upon the death of Lucius Verus.
- Galen moves back to Rome for good.
- Pertinax succeeds Alypius as Patriarch of Constantinople.
- Theophilus of Antioch becomes Patriarch of Antioch.
Arts and SciencesEdit
- Lucian demonstrates the absurdity of fatalism.
- Cao Hong, cousin of Cao Cao
- Diaochan, responsible for Lu Bu's revolt against Dong Zhuo, possibly a fictional person
- Mi Fang
- Xu Huang, considered one of the top generals of the Kingdom of Wei
- Zhang Liao, considered the top generals of the Kingdom of Wei due to his accomplishments
People of the year 169 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 169
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 169
0 people died in 169
3 people lived in 169
|Farabert der Franken (c122-186)||Clodomir IV der Franken (aft107-166)||Hasilda van Rugij ca 106|
|Hilderic der Franken (aft154-253)||Sunno der Franken (c137-213)|
|Sunno der Franken (c137-213)||Farabert der Franken (c122-186)|
Events of the year 169 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 169.
There were 0 military battles in 169.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 169. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|