Events and trendsEdit
- 1700–1500 BC — Hurrian conquests.
- Lila-Ir-Tash rules the Elamite Empire (c. 1700–c. 1698 BC).
- Temti-Agun I rules the Elamite Empire (c. 1698–c. 1690 BC).
- The Exodus of the Israelites from Egypt, according to Thrasyllus of Mendes, an Egyptian mathematician and astronomer who lived in the reign of Tiberius (c. 1691 BC).
- Tan-Uli rules the Elamite Empire (c. 1690–c. 1655 BC).
- Belu-bani is King of Assyria (1700–1691 BC).
- Libaia is King of Assyria (1690–1674 BC).
- 1691 BC June 11 — Lunar Saros 32 begins.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1690s BC. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|