Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||17th century - 18th century - 19th century|
|Decades:||1680s 1690s 1700s - 1710s - 1720s 1730s 1740s|
|Years:|| 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714|
1715 1716 1717 1718 1719
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - Architecture|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and TrendsEdit
- The Golden Age of Piracy (1700-1730) was rife in the Caribbean, influencing trade in the world's main centres.
- King Louis XIV of France (1643 - 1715)
- Philippe II of Orléans, Regent of France (1715 - 1723).
- King Louis XV of France (1715 - 1774).
- Queen Anne of Great Britain (1702 - 1714).
- King George I of Great Britain (1714 - 1727).
- Joseph I (1705 - 1711).
- Charles VI (1711 - 1740).
- Husayn, Shah of Persia during the Safavid dynasty
- Tsar Peter I of Russia (1682 - 1725).
- King Philip V of Spain (1700 - 1746).
- King Charles XII of Sweden (1697 - 1718).
- Queen Ulrike Eleonora of Sweden (1719 - 1720).
- Mughal Empire
- Bahadur Shah 1707-1712
- Jahandar Shah 1712-1713
- Farrukh Siyar 1713-1719
- Rafi-ul-Darjat 1719
- Rafi-ud-Daulat 1719
- Nikusiyar 1719-1720
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1710s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|