Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 140s 150s 160s - 170s - 180s 190s 200s
|Years:||169 170 171 - 172 - 173 174 175|
|Gregorian calendar|| 172 |
|Ab urbe condita||925|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1672 – -1671|
|Coptic calendar||-112 – -111|
|Ethiopian calendar||164 – 165|
|Hebrew calendar||3932 – 3933|
|- Vikram Samvat||227 – 228|
|- Shaka Samvat||94 – 95|
|- Kali Yuga||3273 – 3274|
|Iranian calendar||450 BP – 449 BP|
|Islamic calendar||464 BH – 463 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 832|
|Thai solar calendar||715|
- Marcus Aurelius, as part of the pact signed with the Marcomanni, imports them to occupy areas of the empire that had been depopulated by the plague.
- The Sarmatians attack the lower Danube frontier.
- June 11 - Miracle in Moravia: As the Roman army is encircled by the Quadi under intense heat, a violent thunderstorm sweeps away the Quadi in a torrent of water and mud, and refreshes the parched legionnaires.
- Last (5th) year of Jianning era and start of Xiping era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- Tatian produces his Diatessaron, a harmony of the four gospels.
- Montanism spreads through the empire.
- Ke Bineng
- Lu Su
- Philostratus II the Athenian, Greek sophist (approximate date)
- Zang Ba, general of Tao Qian, Lu Bu, and Cao Cao
People of the year 172 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 172
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 172
0 people died in 172
4 people lived in 172
Events of the year 172 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 172.
There were 0 military battles in 172.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 172. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|