Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||17th century - 18th century - 19th century|
|Decades:||1700s 1710s 1720s - 1730s - 1740s 1750s 1760s|
|Years:|| 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734|
1735 1736 1737 1738 1739
|Categories:|| Births - Deaths - Architecture|
Establishments - Disestablishments
Events and trends Edit
- The Great Awakening - A Protestant religious movement active in the British colonies of North America
- Sextant invented (probably around 1730) independently by John Hadley in Great Britain and Thomas Godfrey in the American colonies
- In 1737, the City of Richmond, Virginia is founded.
- Louis XV King of France (king from 1715 to 1774)
- Shahs of Persia (Safavid dynasty and Afsharid dynasty)
- Tahmasp II, 1723-1732
- Abbas III, 1732-1736
- Nadir Shah, 1736-1747 (Began the Afsharid dynasty)
- George II King of Great Britain (king from 1727 to 1760)
- Philip V King of Spain (king from 1700 to 1746)
- Bhonsle Dynasty of the Marathas
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 1730s. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|