|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 160s 170s 180s - 190s - 200s 210s 220s
|Years:||187 188 189 - 190 - 191 192 193|
|Gregorian calendar|| 190 |
|Ab urbe condita||943|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1654 – -1653|
|Coptic calendar||-94 – -93|
|Ethiopian calendar||182 – 183|
|Hebrew calendar||3950 – 3951|
|- Vikram Samvat||245 – 246|
|- Shaka Samvat||112 – 113|
|- Kali Yuga||3291 – 3292|
|Iranian calendar||432 BP – 431 BP|
|Islamic calendar||445 BH – 444 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 850|
|Thai solar calendar||733|
- A part of Rome burns, and Emperor Commodus orders the city to be rebuilt under the name Colonia Commodiana.
- A Roman road crosses the Alps by the Simplon Pass.
- First year of the Chuping era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- The Campaign against Dong Zhuo begins.
- Luoyang is burned and plundered by the forces of Dong Zhuo. The court is moved to Xi'an.
Arts and ScienceEdit
- Cleomedes teaches that the moon does not glow on its own, but rather reflects sunlight.
- Egypt (under Roman rule) is impoverished due to an inflation rate of 100% during the previous decade.
- The percentage of silver in the Egyptian denarius is lowered from 90% to 70%.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 190. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 190 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 190
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 190
0 people died in 190
4 people lived in 190
Events of the year 190 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 190.
There were 0 military battles in 190.