|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 160s 170s 180s - 190s - 200s 210s 220s
|Years:||192 193 194 - 195 - 196 197 198|
|Gregorian calendar|| 195 |
|Ab urbe condita||948|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1649 – -1648|
|Coptic calendar||-89 – -88|
|Ethiopian calendar||187 – 188|
|Hebrew calendar||3955 – 3956|
|- Vikram Samvat||250 – 251|
|- Shaka Samvat||117 – 118|
|- Kali Yuga||3296 – 3297|
|Iranian calendar||427 BP – 426 BP|
|Islamic calendar||440 BH – 439 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 855|
|Thai solar calendar||738|
- Emperor Septimius Severus has the Senate deify Commodus in an attempt to gain favor with the family of Marcus Aurelius.
- Vologases V of Parthia invades Mesopotamia, which is under Roman rule.
- Severus travels to Mesopotamia to battle the Parthians.
- The province of Syria is divided and the rôle of Antioch is diminished.
- Clodius Albinus, who had been proclaimed emperor in Britain, crosses into Gaul with his legions, while at the same time recruiting new soldiers. He is soon the head of an army of 150,000 men. Severus, still in Mesopotamia, hastily returns to Rome.
- Caracalla is given the surname "Caesar".
- The denarius is devalued by Severus. The coin now contains only 50% precious metal.
- Last (2nd) year of Xingping era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.
- In China, the Xiongnu Federation crosses the Great Wall and establishes itself in Shanxi province.
- Fan Chou (executed by Guo Si)
- Huangfu Song
- Ze Rong, general under Tao Qian
- Zhang Miao (defeated by Cao Cao)
- Zhu Jun (illness)
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 195. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 195 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 195
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 195
0 people died in 195
4 people lived in 195
Events of the year 195 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 195.
There were 0 military battles in 195.