Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||19th century - 20th century - 21st century|
|Decades:|| 1930s 1940s 1950s - 1960s - 1970s 1980s 1990s
|Years:||1964 1965 1966 - 1967 - 1968 1969 1970|
Events of relevance to genealogyEdit
- New Zealand Society of Genealogists Incorporated is founded
- 23: British new town Milton Keynes is founded.
- 14: Body of U.S. President John F. Kennedy is taken to its permanent resting place in Arlington National Cemetery.
- 8: In the Philippines, Davao province is divided into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental
- 12: In the case Loving v. Virginia, the United States Supreme Court rules unconstitutional all U.S. state laws prohibiting interracial marriage
- 8 Rye, New York, Babe Farrell and N. N. Norton finally marry in a bizarre ceremony.
- 22 Winneconne, Wisconsin, declares that it is seceding from the United States because it is not included in the official maps. Secession lasts only one day.
- 1: Annexation of East Jerusalem by Israel (declared on 28 June) completed.
- 18: [[India]n state of Tamil Nadu is established
People of the year 1967 at Familypedia
24 people were born in 1967
3 children were born to the 11 women born in 1967
97 people died in 1967
3407 people lived in 1967
Events of the year 1967 at FamilypediaEdit
20 people were married in 1967.
There were 0 military battles in 1967.
- Wikipedia:1967#Births (the really notable people)
- Wikipedia:Category:1967 births
- Wikipedia:1967#Deaths (the really notable people)
- Wikipedia:Category:1967 deaths
- Wikipedia:Category:Settlements established in 1967
- Wikipedia:Category:1967 establishments
This page is a "stub" and could be improved by additions and other edits.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|