|Centuries:||1st century - 2nd century - 3rd century|
|Decades:|| 160s 170s 180s - 190s - 200s 210s 220s
|Years:||195 196 197 - 198 - 199 200 201|
|198 by topic|
|State leaders - Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births - Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments - Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 198 |
|Ab urbe condita||951|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1646 – -1645|
|Coptic calendar||-86 – -85|
|Ethiopian calendar||190 – 191|
|Hebrew calendar||3958 – 3959|
|- Vikram Samvat||253 – 254|
|- Shaka Samvat||120 – 121|
|- Kali Yuga||3299 – 3300|
|Iranian calendar||424 BP – 423 BP|
|Islamic calendar||437 BH – 436 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 858|
|Thai solar calendar||741|
- Publius Septimius Geta, son of Septimus Severus, receives the title of Caesar.
- Caracalla, son of Septimus Severus, is given the title of Augustus.
- Mark I succeeds Olympians as Patriarch of Constantinople.
- Chen Gong, adviser to Lü Bu
- Gao Shun, general under Lü Bu
- Han Xian, general of Han Dynasty
- Hao Meng, general under Lü Bu
- Yang Chou
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 198. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|
People of the year 198 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 198
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 198
0 people died in 198
4 people lived in 198
Events of the year 198 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 198.
There were 0 military battles in 198.