Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Centuries:||0th century - 1st century - 2nd century|
|Decades:|| -30s -20s -10s - 0s - 10s 20s 30s
|Years:||-1 0 1 - 2 - 3 4 5|
|Gregorian calendar|| 2 |
|Ab urbe condita||755|
|Bahá'í calendar||-1842 – -1841|
|Coptic calendar||-282 – -281|
|Ethiopian calendar||-6 – -5|
|Hebrew calendar||3762 – 3763|
|- Vikram Samvat||57 – 58|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3103 – 3104|
|Iranian calendar||620 BP – 619 BP|
|Islamic calendar||639 BH – 638 BH|
|- Imperial Year|| Kōki 662|
|Thai solar calendar||545|
- Following upon the death of Lucius Caesar, Livia Drusilla persuades Augustus to allow her son Tiberius back into Rome as a private citizen after six years in enforced retirement on Rhodes.
- Gaius Caesar meets with Phraates V, the king of Parthia on the Euphrates. Rather than invade, Gaius Caesar concludes peace with the Parthians — Parthia recognizes Roman claims to Armenia.
- Publius Alfenus Varus and Publius Vinicius become Roman Consuls.
- Cedeides becomes Archon of Athens
- Using Roman military support, Artavasdes III, son of Ariobarzanes II, King of Media Atropatene, becomes the king of Armenia (to 4).
- Juba II of Mauretania joins Gaius Caesar in Armenia as a military advisor. It is during this period that he meets Glaphyra, a Cappadocian Princess and the former wife of Alexandros of Judea, a brother of Herod Archelaus Ethnarch of Judea, and falls for her.
- Wang Mang begins a program of personal aggrandization, restoring marquess titles to past imperial princes and introducing a pension system for retired officials. Restrictions are placed on the Emperor's mother, Consort Wei and members of the Wei Clan.
- The first census is taken in China; final numbers show a population of 58 million.
- The Chinese census shows nearly one million people living in Vietnam.
- Lucius Caesar, son of Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa and Julia the Elder, and heir to the throne, dies in Gaul. (b. 17 BC)
People of the year 2 at Familypedia
0 people were born in 2
0 children were born to the 0 women born in 2
0 people died in 2
0 people lived in 2
Events of the year 2 at FamilypediaEdit
0 people were married in 2.
There were 0 military battles in 2.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at 2. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|